Whether it is to clean the air, perfume a cleaning product or promote a positive state of mind, lemon essential oil has been used for generations for its multiple benefits.
- Anti-tumor potential
- Immune stimulation and increase in white blood cells
- Acts against fat, obesity and lipomas
- Allows gentle detoxification
- Air purification and sanitation, reducing the risk of contamination
- Effects against urinary tract infections and hypertension
- Soothes digestive disorders and anxiety
- Useful for removing sticky substances from hair or hair (in dilution)
- Makes stainless steel shine
Safety and Precautions
- Photosensitizing potential.
- May be irritating to the skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Not intended for consumption.
|Latin name|| Citrus limon |