Uses: Widely used to reduce inflammation in animals because of its high efficiency and wide safety margin, copahu is gaining recognition in humans for chronic pain disorders, joint ailments or even sports injuries.
- Very low odor, mixes well with any fragrant oil
- Great anti-inflammatory and analgesic capacities
- The highest content of beta-caryophyllenes (more than CBD) of all vegetable oils
- Synergistic effects with many other oils, including olibanum (frankincense)
- Indicated for all inflammatory conditions, diseases and health disorders
Safety and Precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Not intended for consumption.
|Latin name|| Copaifera langsdorffii |