Whether to add to a relaxing bath, in a massage oil or in the diffuser before sleeping, lavender is well known. But did you know that it heals abrasions, burns and chapped skin faster?
- Soft and versatile
- To relieve skin problems, accelerate wound healing, effects against several fungal skin infections
- Relieves muscle disorders
- Calming and soothing effects, both physical and mental
- Relieves and heals burns and frostbite
- Decreases hypertension
- Help slow down and decrease the effects of cognitive dysfunction
- Relieves anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, disturbed sleep and emotional disturbances
- Relieves inflammation and respiratory irritation, both allergic or bacterial and inflammatory
- Long-term deodorant effect
Safety and Precautions
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Not intended for consumption.
|Latin name|| Lavandula angustifolia |
Linalyl Acetate, Linalool