A mint tea, to digest, it feels good:applying a few drops of peppermint oil to the abdomen while massaging can also help relieve indigestion and nausea. Massaging the painful areas with a mixture of peppermint and copahu has a pleasant anti-inflammatory and cooling effect for muscle injuries and arthritis disorders.
- Cooling effect
- Increases the penetration of other oils
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects
- Stimulates the gallbladder and digestion, relieves various digestive disorders
- Pain relief effect, both digestive and muscular
- Balances the appetite
- Helps relieve arthritis
- Effect against fat and obesity, stimulates fat metabolism
Safety and Precautions
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Not intended for consumption.
|Latin name|| Mentha piperita |