Used for centuries during religious celebrations, both in the Middle East and later in Europe, frankincense has a well-recognized calming and rejuvenating effect that allows better focus during meditations.
- Excessively safe, very well tolerated, versatile and effective
- Effect against cancers, tumors and cysts
- Helps with behavioral disorders, depression and neurological disorders
- Stimulates and regulates the immune system, decreases autoimmune disorders, contributes to DNA repair
- "Life force", helps to facilitate important transitions (death, bereavement, birth, etc.), stress and trauma
- Great synergistic effect with other oils
- Balancing and grounding effect
Safety and Precautions
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Not intended for consumption.
|Latin name|| Boswellia carterii |
Thujene, alpha-pinene, limonene, phellandrene
United Arab Emirates